Below are the basic requirements we look at if you apply to rent a property from us. Please call us if you have any questions. We take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please do not hesitate to contact us. Most importantly, be honest with us.
- Unless otherwise stated, we do not accept smoking on properties.
- Some properties allow pets and some do not. Please ask us about this.
- All applicants and occupants over 18 must complete a rental application.
- Reasonably Good Credit Report. Must be current and good standing with all creditors. Please discuss with us any issues regarding credit.
- You must have current income at least 4 times the monthly rent. You must verify your income for at least the past two years. We may ask for a pay stub to prove your income or for last year’s tax return if you are self employed. Students and Retirees should talk to us directly.
- You must have verifiable landlord references for at least the past two years (or have owned your home). Any late payments or insufficient funds? Previous evictions? Rental debt?
- Generally speaking no co-signers or guarantors.
- Vehicles – We generally do not allow more than two vehicles on a property.
- Generally speaking no criminal history. Please be advised that failure to disclose any criminal background would be cause for immediate denial. Please discuss with us any criminal history.
- Occupancy limit is 2 person per bedroom.
Government issued photo identification must accompany the application. All real estate advertising on this web site is subject to the Federal Housing Law which makes it illegal to advertise “any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin, or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.”